We want to find ways to make everyone’s camping trips a breeze!
- Store your spices in tic tac containers: to keep them dry so you don’t have to take a whole container.
- Prepare meals before you leave: cut up salad and precook mice for tacos or Nachos.
- Line your tent or gazebo with foam tiles: for comfortable sleeping and walking
- Line your hiking bag with a rubbish bag: to ensure that the contents stay dry
- Use silica packs to reduce rust on cookware
- Use bread tags as clothes pins
- If you run out of kinderling, use corn chips!
- Crack eggs ahead of time and store the in a water bottle for an easy breakfast
- Dry your shoes overnight: remove the insoles and put dirty t-shirts inside
- DIY Lantern: Using a water bottle and a headlamp!
We hope these small tips make your trip a more enjoyable one!